UNIBEN Students' Show of Shame

January 30th on Monday morning, a shocking video simply titled ‘Facebook’ was uploaded on to Youtube.
 
Its contents? A thirteen minute show of a group of boys (couldn’t actually tell their number) punishing three girls who had been caught red-handed in a room having lesbian sex. The video started with the boys ordering the girls to get on the bed and demonstrate the act while they filmed it. After a while, they were ordered to lie down while they were whipped on their bare butts with belts.
Two of the girls being questioned by their punishers amidst tears.
The scenario happened in the University of Benin (as indicated on the youtube info space by the uploader). From the noisy staccato going on in the background, it could be gathered that the girls had been heavily into the act earlier and had been so loud in their lust that the boys who lived in the same apartment complex heard their noise and decided to barge in.


One of the girl's being pinned down by a boy's leg while she gets whipped.



It was a total show of shame; the girls were told to perform all manner of sexual acts amidst tears and pleas and vicious belt whippings.


I don’t support gay lifestyle or orientation; in fact I totally hate it and believe it’s an abomination against God’s laws. But I was shocked at the brutal beating of the girls. I guess they should be careful where they tread next time. The video did not last up to a day on Youtube. It was yanked off before the evening but people had already downloaded it and started sending it to others on their phones.


Obviously people now know how to make a big scandal thanks to the use of the camera phone, blackberry, facebook and youtube. Sometime last year also in Benin, a lecturer who was always making girls have sex with him before offering them marks was caught red handed on camera after a trap had been set for him.


One of my colleagues decided to plant her camera phone in her room and set the camera rolling because she believed that someone was stealing her stuff. Sure enough, it caught the new babysitter they had just got searching through her cupboard and drawers for anything to pilfer. That was the end of her job.
This goes out to show that secret acts cannot stay hidden anymore. 

So if you’ve got a dirty secret and you get careless, who knows?  There just might be a camera somewhere recording your torrid reality show!
 

13 Screamer(s):

NaijaScorpio said...

I saw the video on facebook and i'm still traumatized. I couldn't even watch it all. I watched about 3 minutes in all, skipping from the beginning, to middle, then the end. So i missed a lot of it. Like i said, from the little i watched, i'm traumatized. It's amazing what people can do and get away with in Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

I was grieved when i first read about it...WHO MADE THEM JUDGE? They went too far! I don't like gayism either but this was so humiliating!

Sisi Yemmie said...

omdz.....but do the guys have the right to assault the girls like that?who gave the authority? i dont understand lesbianism but i dont think I should be punnishing them if i ever caught them

Mercy Lord...

BSNC said...

i heard about the video. I don't want to see it though. the matter tire me..

jhazmyn said...

Its another sad case of jungle justice, I believe if the boys could be identified then they should be brought to book.

Utter Nonsense

"I don’t support gay lifestyle or orientation".

I am with you here, but refuse to judge anyone for the choices they make. What these boys did was uncalled for. The Bible say "..He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone".

This is a crying shame.

seye said...

You've been tagged. You can like to check it out on my blog.

Afrobabe said...

And I have been looking for the video....just for research!!

Afronuts said...

@Afrobabe...lol! Why won't u need it for research? So that u can write another genital-based thesis on ur blog...teehee!

Unknown said...

can some body give me the link to the video

LovePaprika said...

Why don't they beat those who fornicate even with opposite sex??? it is a sin as well! I don't get the actions of men sometimes, I really dont! I saw the one of the lecturer I laughed I cannot lie

Anonymous said...

Plz,am lost here,I did nt see any tin on my facebook,plz how can I watch the video on facebook,can u help me with the name of the website.inbox me on kinkychinny stef igwilo.