Last Post for the Year 2011

Today marks the last day of the year 2011. Its been a totally awesome year of unlimited breakthroughs for me. Its been most memorable for a number of things most importantly the following:


1. The arrival of my first son and second child, A.Y.


 With elder sister Timi @ 3 months



With his elder sister Timi @ 7 months


2. My Kid brother's wedding





3. My Dad's ordination as a Deacon in church. 



4. My Bro-in-law gains admission into Landmark University
and becomes an outstanding student



There are many others which can't be pictorially represented. I had been bugging my mind over what to make of this last post and entry for the year until I came across this video by google seems like the best way to sum it all up. Though it may not have covered exactly everything, but the major fact here is that We made it through 2011...and for that I'm so grateful to God.





See you in 2012!

2 Screamer(s):

Ugandan girl said...

happy 2012 -

seye said...

Congratulations bruv! Been reading your posts on my ipad's reader and couldn't leave comments. Just got the opportunity to comment on this and also LAUGH over the Driving in Lagos 101 articles.lol