I'm Back....


Distractions...distractions...distractions.

They keep coming like a horde of attacking apes reminiscent of classic scenes from the unforgetable Planet of the Apes franchise.

Distractions...distractions...distractions.

They rear their ugly head and take me on some lost trip making me forget what made me tick, what oiled my gears of creativity and how productive it had been.

Distractions...distractions...distractions.

They almost made me decide not to come here again, not to do the one thing that keeps adrenaline surging through my fingers to churn out features and fiction that made me realise what I'm very capable of.

Distractions cease....because my attarction is rekindled

Distractions begone...because Afronuts is back to his blog...and Twitter...and now on instagram as @maestrokush!!


Oh...Happy New Year anyone...everyone!

2 Screamer(s):

Debby 'Baro said...

So great to have you back. Hope you and yours are doing just great! Welcome dear friend.

Debby 'Baro said...

So great to have you back. Hope you and yours are doing just great! Welcome dear friend.