Photo of the day - Extreme Autograph







At first I thought the guy was a celebrity dropping his autograph but looking closely, you can see that the dude also has his own shirt adorned with autographs. The lady's shirt happen to have other autographs as well. So from my deduction I'd say these are probably youth corps members signing off on the service year and collecting each other's signature.

Okay...if that is the case I now understand the look on her face...

6 Screamer(s):

Myne said...

Autograph pass autograph o, chai! LOL...

Molara Brown said...

wow!!! what is he writing, see the way he packed the thing self.

Ginger said...

I no fit shout!
I love how the guy is holding it so ehhhhhh respectfuly-tenderly..lol

Afronuts said...

@Myne...lol. The guy must be dedicated

@Lara...He must have a long signature

@Ginger...It does look respectfully held sha oh

I once was in a danfo and got my butt clasped by the seat that is folded to let passengers seated at the back row aka the conductor's seat exit and enter the bus!!

So i yelped out in pain and the conductor in geninue concern scooped my butt rubbed it and said sorry... for a split sec i nwas shocked and then i slapped him twice * covers face*

LMAO thank God the fellow didnt slap me back after all he was only trying to help

Afronuts said...

@fluffycutething...LMAO!! Seriously? Maybe the guy has a big heart and decided to let it get the better of him....which got him into trobu...oh my goodness...that was hilarious. I actually laffed out loud in the office.